If you have any questions or problems that are not answered below, please contact us at
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Choices made regarding color, size, or items purchased.
- Carefully evaluating the attributes of all artist's site offerings and bundled packages to ensure they meet the exact specifications you are looking for.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Exceptions to the No Refund policy are made for the following reasons:
- Product was damaged in transit.
- Product did not arrive (in transit, or lost by carrier).
- As otherwise required by law (e.g., in certain jurisdictions, where a 7-day grace period on distance purchases is mandated).
What to do if your purchase doesn't arrive or arrives in less than perfect condition?
Please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist you in this case.
Please allow an additional 72 business hours to the stated shipping time. The majority of our orders ship via the United States Postal Service and may encounter a number of delays while in the postal stream.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES
All domestic orders will be shipped Priority mail through the United States Postal Service. Packages sent via Priority mail require an average of 2 to 4 days to arrive anywhere in the continental United States. Priority mail delivers to every address in the United States, including PO boxes and military addresses. All packages will be shipped from Oceanside, California. All international orders an estimated delivery time between 1-6 weeks, but that is not guaranteed. The customs process and associated time frame is out of our control. Please note that there is no tracking available on international service.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
ANY CUSTOMS OR IMPORT DUTIES THAT ARE LEVIED ON THE ORDERED PACKAGE, AND/OR CUSTOMS DECLARATIONS AND REGULATIONS REQUIRED ONCE IT REACHES ITS FINAL COUNTRY OF DELIVERY ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECIPIENT. We have no control over the application of the charges, nor amount of the charges to be levied. Customs policies vary widely from country to country.
We are NOT liable for any direct or indirect damages done by any of the services we provide. Any damage caused from shipping is to be taken up by you with the shipping company. We will provide you with the tracking number and contact information for the shipping company as requested. Once this information is provided to you, it is your responsibility as the customer to contact the shipping company. We do not assume any responsibility for lost packages.